Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jan. 17 2008




Well it's been a while since I have posted anything. We all have been busy keeping up with Nathan, Trish, and Gwyneth. http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com/ Sandra, Cindy and I will be going up to see them on Tues. It is amazing to see the number of people who are involved with their story.


We will also be going to see our friends Rob and Jeanelle. They live in Sanford, NC. They have a farm with some animals. Rob raises hogs. Check back next week for some sweet pictures.


With Rick (our lead pastor http://www.beachpreach.com/) traveling back and forth to Durham, I have been trying to put together a message just in case he is not there on Sunday. It will be on Love vs Hate. One of the verses I have been chewing on for some time is:


I Peter 4:8 Above all keep your love for one another fervent, because love covers a multitude of sins.


After I share it with the church I will post it. I can't do it until after I preach it, some may stay at home that Sunday!!


Cindy is doing better. She got the wound vac taken off yesterday. Now she doesn't have to carry that bag with the pump any more. Thanks for all of your prayers!! We are not sure when she can go back to work yet. She will probably find that out next week.


Lauren will turn 19 Sunday, Jan. 20. Send her a birthday greeting at lelee@liberty.edu They got snow today at LU so they canceled classes.
Faith, Hope, Love Tom




One last note: Sandra makes the best Lasagna around. Some of Jenny's college friends used to call it Mama Lee's Lasagna. They used to ask for an invitation over so they could have a home made meal when they were working on the OBX for the summer. They would ask for the world famous Lasagna. We had some last week and I got a picture with my new camera.


1 comment:

Rick Lawrenson said...

If I can make it this Sunday and the next, I'll give you the following Sunday, Feb. 3. How about that?