Sunday, March 9, 2008

FINALY!! TOM HAS UPDATED THE BLOG!!

I know!!! It’s been a while since I have posted! I have been extremely busy. I’ll fill you in:

First: I have been doing a lot of side work (working overtime). Everyone waits until the last minute to get their drywall repairs done for the summer season. With Easter coming early, that makes it even worse.

Second: It is my job to do everyone’s taxes in the house. I wonder how much accountants get paid? Not to mention filling out that ever so fun FAFSA form.

Third: Sandra and I have been trimming (cutting all of the old vines out) and re-building the two grapevines that we have.

Fourth: We got new carpet put down in the den by a friend of ours, Jim. I just finished putting the trim back down today.



Fifth: Rich Coleman (Lauren’s Boy friend) has his own business called Coleman Shots. He is getting me to help him with some weddings this spring. He’s trying to turn me into a professional photographer. I am setting up my own photo web site. It is just getting starting. It is www.kittyhawkphoto.blogspot.com

Sixth: We celebrated Amy’s birthday yesterday. She had some friends over and we had a Hawaiian theme party. She turns 14 tomorrow. Sandra did a great job at decorating!!!









Lastly: Sandra and I are in a great Connection Group. Our chuch has groups that meet in people's houses for fellowship, worship, and bible study. It is a way for christians to get connected and build some meaninful friendships. We meet on Wed. nights when Amy is at youth. This is the first time Sandra and I have had a chance to get in a group together. It is very cool!! We have built some good friends too! Later, Tom and Sandra


4 comments:

Thodgson said...

Awesome!! Busy, but it seems to be a very good busy! Tell Amy we said Happy Birthday!

Rick Lawrenson said...

Excuses, excuses.
You put all that stuff ahead of your adoring public?

Rich and Lauren said...

its been a month....

update it at least once a week!!

Rick Lawrenson said...

Here it is April 11, one month and two days later. Still no update.

Man, your life must be boring.