Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Sweet!!!




Hey everyone, Hope you are having a great Christmas Day!! We had a great service last night at church. It was the first Christmas Eve service in our new building. We were almost filled to capacity. There were about 240 people there to celebrate the Lord's Supper. We sang some traditional Christmas hymns too. Thanks to Rachelle and Bonnie for leading us in the singing. This morning Rich's dad Dickey came over for breakfast and gift exchange. Sandra worked hard and made an amazing breakfast.


Oh Yeah!! I open my special gift this morning. It was a Canon XTi camera. Rich tried to fake my out and make me believe it was a surf board. I'm really stoked that everyone went together and got me this camera. Now I can put some more pictures on our blog site. I'll update everyone in a little while with how our day goes. We are supposed to go over to Dickey's house and play some pool on his new pool table.


1 comment: